Subscribe


At the height of my excitement in taking a break from work, I instantly open my arms and took the plunge into the cold seawater after our arrival of an almost one-hour travel from CDO. The beach we visited is Hapitanan Initao, a small town of Misamis Oriental. Know why that was called that way? Me too, I don't know either! haha but literally that exact word means 'stopover'. But for me it didn't mean that way. I would not deprive myself from such opportunity, so I go all the way making sure that I own all the seawater hehe. I almost tried all the goggle my friends brought just to make sure that I'm seeing the fish clearly under the sea. It was full of fun! No matter how exhausted I was swimming and diving as if I'm a real pro, I am a nonstop swimmer-learner haha.


I erased all the known pride in the world no matter how my friends teased me about my first step swimming lesson just to earn the basic swimming skills. If I could earn that, what a great achievement could that be. My fear was still vivid when my friends tried to go far and just left me with the kick board on to support me while they are away. But I didn't permit that, I cried out their names so I will not be left behind and I would not stop screaming until they come near to me. I'm a real spoiler haha. Maybe they didn't enjoy being with me while swimming, what do you think? hmmm.. See the picture? I'm at the center, that's how afraid I am. LOL!



Aside from having fun swimming, it was a great time to have a lasting bond with my lovelife! haha what's that term? lovelife? hehehe...

1 comments:

Kc Curay said...

wow yani! i envy you! i regretted not coming to initao with you guys..i could just imagine the fun that i missed! cool post keep it up!:)

Subscribe