Subscribe

Nov 26, 2008

To Xenia: We will miss you

Posted by yanilea |


I was having a grocery yesterday and have bought some of the things needed in the house. Since it was pay day yesterday, I was able to buy my personal needs.I got cramps in my hands due to the bag of goodies I brought with me including the rice and some plastic containers.But I really have fun that time until I realized my Tita texted me about a bad news. It was a heartbreaking news, our little cute cousin who have just celebrated her 6th birthday died yesterday at 3pm due to stage 4 liver cancer. She had already undergone an operation hoping to cure her illness but the doctor declared only miracle could save her life. Her 6th Birthday was celebrated last week just this month, and after a week she finally went for peace. It has been so hard for the family for she is the youngest and she suffered so much that we cannot take it anymore to glance at her. She was very ill and so sad. But now I believe she is now with God and God already healed her, our cute little angel. She has always been so jolly kid, always laughing and smiling.She gives joy to us by just smiling and now she's smiling with God. It was so sad that at the young age she's gone but we will understand. Life goes on. We will miss you Xenia and we will always remember you. You will always be the cutest cousin and the strongest one!

0 comments:

Subscribe