Subscribe

Dec 4, 2008

Sometimes late at night

Posted by yanilea |


Time flies so fast and Christmas season is here, it's in the air! People get so busy decorating their own houses and filling it with Christmas lights and Santa figures. How exciting could that be that the favorite time of the year is finally here, favorite foods to prepare and to be joyfully shared with special people later, gifts uniquely wrapped are to be exchanged, and site seeing of wonderfully crafted Christmas inspired spots in the city. Truly magnificent time of the year.But this time also makes me remember of the past, a special person who would probably not come back. Last night, I was in tears I don't know why I still cried for him. It had been 8 months that I don't see him or have a news from him. We don't have a deeper communication. The sad thing occurs last night, I miss him badly! How could I ever forget him? I was in deep pain thinking he is miles away holding another arms. And the thought that I'm holding my own hand to keep me strong and compose makes me weaker, he can't hold my hands anymore! The point is I have to be strong, on my own, by my own, cause who would take care of my heart now? Except for myself, that is why I'm telling myself 'Hold on Yani'. I have always cling to God at this tough times, I keep questioning myself of when will I finally be okay?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've already added your blog to my links. thanks for the link exchange. keep posting! :)

Subscribe