Subscribe

Dec 26, 2008

Nine Mornings

Posted by yanilea |

It's been a tradition to every Christian to welcome the Birth of Jesus Christ every year at Christmas Season and it is celebrated for nine mornings. I'm one of those devoted Christian who believe with this. To some it takes a lot of effort to do so, waking up at dawn and staying awake early to hear everyday mass and experience the cool breeze enough to remind that Christmas is really here. Some find it discomforting to stand outside the church while attending the mass due to being late,it's true that mixed emotions are taking place at the thought of participation of the Holy mass. Some are excited that there wishes would come true and some are just happy knowing that there love ones are with them during this time of the year. In my own, I religiously attend this kind of activity because I feel so honored that I am one of the sons of God whom I faithfullly believe that He will be happy upon seeing me welcoming Him and celebrating His birth. I'd just thought it would be a wonderful gift to Him to thank Him for all the blessings throughout my whole life.A feeling of completeness is within me thinking about this. And because I completed the nine mornings I can say that It's indeed a Merry Christmas.I Could not ask for more this Christmas, His presence is enough. Happy Birthday Papa Jesus. I love you.

0 comments:

Subscribe