Subscribe

Jan 5, 2009

A guy named 'Another Pain'

Posted by yanilea |

There is a guy I named 'another pain'. It is only I who knows this since I never
shared it to anyone. Let's say I have had a bad experience in lovelife a year ago,a heartbreaking letting go of someone. And after a while I finally give in into falling in love again (not that deep kind of feeling, it was just an attraction maybe) to a guy named 'another pain'.I named him that way simply because I can feel that he is another pain or who would just add pains maybe because he cannot love me back.
Anyway, I'm not asking him for that.That's too much.
There are so many another pains in the world. They are everywhere, unstoppable and their number continues to grow. The more another pain, the more tears to flow. LOL

0 comments:

Subscribe