Subscribe

Jan 5, 2009

Many Thanks To You

Posted by yanilea |

I thought of you today and reflect on the good things
life has brought since you came. I would like to show you
what you have made to me and would like to thank you for these things.
Thank you for watching my direction and for following me whenever I tend to stumble
Thank you for telling me that these words exists: hope, love and faith
Thank you for seeing my worth
Thank you for making me believe that there is love after it has lost
Thank you for making my eyes glow again
Thank you for making me feel that I am needed and of importance
Thank you for making me feel that I'm in my best every time I smile
Thank you for finding me
Thank you for showing me these things and that love is worth sacrificing and worthbelieving
Thank you for making me feel that I still deserve to be loved

0 comments:

Subscribe